Yahoo and Frontier have very strict requirements for spam filtering. This results in some TRX notification emails marked as spam and not being delivered to the correct inbox. To ensure you receive emails from TheRecordXchange, Yahoo / Frontier email users should add TheRecordXchange to their "Approved Senders' List(s).
Below are instructions to add TRX to your yahoo approved senders list. These instructions should also apply to Frontier accounts using the Yahoo interfaces.
1. Open Yahoo email account and sign in as required:
2. Click the options link (gear image below) . This is located at the top right part of your screen.
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "Filters" in the left panel
5. Click "Add" button.
6. Enter "email address" in the "From header" field.
The "email address" in this case is the TRX no reply email address:
7. In the pull-down menu for "Move the message to," choose "Inbox"
8. Click "Save". Add "email address" to your address book
Once this update is made to your Yahoo email account, all emails coming from email@example.com should automatically move directly into your inbox.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us directly via email or phone
firstname.lastname@example.org / (800) 406-1290 x102